21 May, 2008

Overseas Flight Mistakes: Episode 2

Why is there always an episode 2?!????

I thought my ticket to Korea was for the 21st. Somehow--whether through misunderstanding or divine intervention--it was for the 20th. I didn't read the e-ticket closely enough when I looked at it in advance, so I didn't realize that I was a day late until the 21st.

Fortunately, I got a partial refund and found another cheap ticket for tomorrow--a last minute surprise type of ticket--so I can still go. But really. AGAIN.

There must have been a mistake on the assembly line somewhere. I seem to be missing critical parts. When does the warranty expire? Can I be returned and replaced with a new model?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, no parts missing ... just normal human being! What is that saying? To err is human, to ...be perfect is horribly divine. /The mother creator