15 May, 2008

Stuff I Did in Kochi

I'm in Tokyo right now, with Aya on the way to visit her grandmother. I'll be with them in Gunma until the 21st, and then take off for Korea.

But since I've been remiss (busy and away from internet connections, really), an update on the last couple of weeks is in order. Here's an incomplete list of what I did in Kochi, in no particular order:

- went to awesome caves
- ate sea snake
- directed a play (The Face of Jizo, two locations)
- helped to re-paper rice paper walls
- got naked in public several times (onsen!)
- ate whale (tasty!)
- asked a lot of stupid questions
- saw another mukade and killed it
- saw Polysics and didn't kill them
- saw some local punk bands and really enjoyed it
- sang karaoke
- walked around outside in a typhoon (not as exciting as it sounds, just a serious rainstorm)
- went fly fishing, and broke the rod after about 10 minutes (it was a very old rod)
- got a job in Kochi, so I'll be going back there to do more rad stuff from June forwards!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! ... it does sound like rad things happen in Kochi! Mom

Anonymous said...

nekkid?????